Pre release test Patch of V4Chat 1.0.3.1

  • kn6kb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20 11:52 AM
      All,

      To use this patch downlaod the zip file V4Chat 1.0.3.1 Patch.zip and unzip. Replace the exisiting V4Chat.exe and the V4Chat.chm file in your V4Chat directory. No install is needed. No changes will be needed for your setup.

      I have made several changes that affect the operation of those radios with built in TNCs (TS-590S, IC-7200, IC-7600). The following changes should work in this test release:

      1) Now reads the display (vs VFO on TS-590S allowing operation of memory recall values including tuning. See the new Help on the TS-590S page. Memory recall will also work on IC-7200 & IC-7600.

      2) Now reads the internal audio mux value upon program start, saves it locally and restores it upon exit from V4Chat (this applies to all three radios). The initial mux state and restore state are logged to the display and main log. When operating V4Chat will automatically select data mode, USB and use the internal USB sound card. Operation has been verified on the TS-590S and IC-7200 and should be OK on the IC-7600 (but I don't have access to a IC-7600.

      Feedback appreciated before release of this. Especially confirmation with the IC-7600. Once confirmed I will post a new full V4Chat install and an autoupdate to 1.0.4.0

      Other radio types should not be affected.

      73 and Thanks,