RE: [V4Protocol] CQ 14.073

  • MICHEL LUZERNE
    Message 1 of 149 , Jun 18, 2012
      Hi Pat

      No you have well understood, the skip was QSB and I have much QRM I see your signal I answer but I can not connect and I have also an other  station calling over you

      and I was disturbed.

      Welcome on V4Chat  Pat  it made a lot of patience in this mode.

      Michel

      To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
      From: on2ad@...
      Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 20:24:18 +0200
      Subject: Re: [V4Protocol] CQ 14.073

      Hello Michel, F1ABL

      I have seen your signal to me but I think you haven’t seen my signal  or connected ??
      Maybe I have do something's wrong ??
      After the ARQ CQ-ing I read your message
      “F1ABL F1ABL: ON2AD DE F1ABL F1ABL IN FEC FEC MODE FEC AD DE F1ABL”
      and I was sending in that FEC mode, but haven’t any answer ??

      Sri I’m new on this mode..

      73 de Pat ON2AD

      Sri for my bad english and type errors

      Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 7:41 PM
      Subject: [V4Protocol] CQ 14.073

      hello all

      I am QRV4 Chat 14.073 USB ARQ / FEC CQ CQ

      Michel F1ABL

    • Mel Whitten
      Message 149 of 149 , Sep 3, 2013

        What about comparing BER between the two?  You may have noticed David Rowe added a BER indicator in FreeDV.  Between that and SNR estimation, the performance of its modem can be evaluated by the user.

        Mel, K0PFX