V4 Chat 1.0.3.0 Update

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2012
      Thanks to all those that reported the problems with the 1.0.2.0 update (Radio driver for the TS-590S and help).  I have fixed these and verified operation here on a test TS-590S.  The Help is also updated to support the IC-7200, IC-7600 and TS-590S.  The latest V4 TNC version is still 1.0.2.0.

      The full install has been uploaded to the Yahoo V4Protocol server files session and the Winlink user programs download FTP ftp://autoupdate.winlink.org/User%20Programs/  (refresh your browser window if you don’t see the V4 Chat 1.0.3.0 full install)

      73,

      Rick Muething, KN6KB

    • Peter Z.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2012