New file uploaded to V4Protocol

  • V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 149 , Jun 18, 2012
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the V4Protocol
      group.

      File : /V4 Chat 1.0.3.0 Full Install.zip
      Uploaded by : kn6kb <rmuething@...>
      Description : V4 Chat 1.0.3.0 Full Install with V4 TNC and Help

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      kn6kb <rmuething@...>
    • Mel Whitten
      Message 149 of 149 , Sep 3, 2013

        What about comparing BER between the two?  You may have noticed David Rowe added a BER indicator in FreeDV.  Between that and SNR estimation, the performance of its modem can be evaluated by the user.

        Mel, K0PFX