V4 Chat and V4 TNC update to 1.0.2.0

  • kn6kb
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16 9:24 AM
      All,

      I have been working on some enhancements for improved senitivity and robustness using some new DSP code (Square Wave correlation).

      This new version also includes support for the newer radios with built in sound cards/interfaces like the TS-590S or the IC-7200 or IC-7600.

      I have posted the full install on the V4 group web site along with an auto update from version 1.0.1.0. Your settings should not be lost with a new install.

      I will be avaialble this week for testing on 40 meters, 30 meters, 20 meters, and 17 meters.

      Rick KN6KB
    • Fred - w1wyc
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16 10:02 AM
        Hi Rick,

        Auto update worked fine.

        73,
        Fred, W1WYC

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 16 1:14 PM

          The Auto-update facility worked fine on both my XP and Win 7 computers.

          73 de Eugene / G4AIU

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 16 6:20 PM
            Autoupdate worked exellent for my XP Home Acer One as well. 73. Finn/LA7UM

            --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Eugene Morgan" <G4AIU@...> wrote:

            > The Auto-update facility worked fine on both my XP and Win 7 computers.
            >

            > 73 de Eugene / G4AIU

          • Peter Z.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 17 1:21 AM
              Tnx, Rick, autoupdate done. 73, Peter Z.