New TS-590S HOWTO: Digital QuickStart

  • Ian Wade G3NRW
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 1:46 PM
      When writing my SSB Audio Handling TechNote recently, I wanted to check
      out some of the more well-known digital communications packages to make
      sure they worked as expected. I made some brief configuration notes as I
      went along, and I have now put these notes into a new HOWTO.

      Go to the TS-590S Resources Page:

      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/ts-590s.htm

      Scroll down to the "HOWTOs" section, then click on the link:

      "TS-590S HOWTO: Digital QuickStart"

      The notes for each package are very brief, but hopefully just enough to
      get started.

      Ian, G3NRW