Newbie

  • flash1van
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 15, 2012
      I just had my first chat on V4. Great fun. I have been on the group for some time and learning while the bugs were being worked out.

      I am currently on 14.073 and hearing a bit of traffic. Hope to hear from some other stations soon.

      73 de N8YOH sk
    • Eric Earl
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 15, 2012
        Also heard you here in Atlanta working NR5G.

        73's

        Eric// KG4OZO// Atlanta.