Re: [V4Protocol] ARQ timeout ???

  • wb0kgn@q.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2012

      The Kenwood TS480 has a vox delay.  Push in the keyboard number 6.  Set the vox delay to zero.  I was surprised to learn that the vox delay works for digital modes, and also is handy for sending c.w. using my amplifier.  For other digi software that has an RSID, you will probably have to re-set the vox delay as there is a little break in the transmission before the text starts up.

      Dave wb0kgn

      LeSueur, Minnesota