Re: V4 activity

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 23, 2012
      Volker. Sorry. You have closed down too early. No joy, but msg through WINMOR OH2AV-5 went ok. 73 de la7um Finn

      --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "sm5zbs" <sm5zbs@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > tonight I had on 3950 kHz qso with ON4KVI, OH5RM-10 an OH6XI. M0SFR and IK2MXM tried to connect me. However after some seconds the connection broke down. My noiselevel was S7 - S8 caused by som tv sets. Thanks to all who had qso with me or tried to connect me.
      >
      > vy 73 Volker SM5ZBS
      >
      > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "sm5zbs" <sm5zbs@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello Martin,
      > >
      > > tonight I tune my transceiver on 3590 kHz USB (Dial). V4Chat is stand by in order to receive CQ-Calls. Anybody is welcome to connect me in ARQ-mode. Just try.
      > >
      > > vy 73 Volker SM5ZBS
      > >
      > > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Martin P" <martin.packer@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello Volker, I too have just installed the software. Have copied a few stations on 14.073 and have had one QSO but conditions were not good and the link went after a few minutes. Would like to try a QSO with you some time.
      > > > 73 de Martin, G4FFC

    • Alfred Betti
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 24, 2012
        You were heard by LA1AEA in KQ20LB (Lakselv, Finnmark). After I came back from watching TV I found several stations on screen. Also some green text among the red.

        CONNECT REQUEST SM5ZBS de HB9ARI @ 2012.03.23 19:26:24.336
        CONNECT REQUEST CQ de OH5RM-10 @ 2012.03.23 19:36:34.239
        CONNECT REQUEST ON4KVI de OH5RM-10 @ 2012.03.23 19:50:06.388
        CONNECT REQUEST SM5ZBS de ON4KVI @ 2012.03.23 19:53:42.555