Re: [V4Protocol] Re: Error message from WIN7

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20 2:55 AM
      Finn,

      He is not looking at or reading about permissions in Win 7

      This should apply to all Win 7 versions I believe.

      On the zip file as received via email.

      1) Save the file to a working area ...some scratch directory.
      2) Bring up the file explorer and right click on the zip file and select properties
      3) The properties window should have 4 tabs  General, Security, Details, Previous Versions
      4) On the General tab if the file has been blocked at the bottom is a Security notice:
          “This file came from another computer and might be blocked to protect this computer”
      Click on the Unblock button. Then Apply and OK This will remove the block and permit unzipping.

      Rick

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 20 2:19 PM
        Rick. Your 4 point directions made wonders. Thanks. Next step..puh is getting him download RMS Express as well, and try reseach towards the unmentioned TS590.

        I find IC 7200 in setup (as we use in RMS WINMOR) mentioned, but not the Kenwood TS590 and not IC 7600 either. But I have heard about other norwegians running WINMOR on both those two rigs without any external SignaLink, so it probably works equally well with the the other similar radios and also on V4.

        My guess is just download driver from Kenwood web site, like from Icom web site.

        Then name the rig Kenwood, and look out for some added USB CODEC?

        73 Finn/LA7UM