About latest Version?

  • Κωστας
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2012
      Hello
      Version 1.0.1.0 is the latest one? Is any website where we can visit for new versions or only via file section of this reflector?
      73 Costas SV4FFL
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2012
        As described in the help the program is auto updating and will (if enabled ) auto update to the latest version. The latest version is also always on the V4 reflector files page as it always has been for those that can’t/won’t auto update.

        I am not aware of any serious bugs currently. I am presently swamped with some other software tasks relating to Winlink (WL2K) and WINMOR but if something serious shows up I will try and fix it.

        Rick KN6KB

        Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 3:46 PM
        Subject: [V4Protocol] About latest Version?