Re: [V4Protocol] Re: V4 activity

  • gigisapo
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 6, 2012

      From: gigisapo
      Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 6:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [V4Protocol] Re: V4 activity

      Hi Martin G4FFC
      I copied you at 10.38a.m.  and seemed to work well, but the spread was very short and we have exchanged a few comments after that  was not possible to maintain the link. Anyway welcome to v4 chat mode I'll hope to copy you soon hi hi  GIGI IK2MXM 73
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 6, 2012

        I copied you at 10.38a.m.  and seemed to work well, but the spread was very short and we have exchanged a few comments after that  was not possible to maintain the link. Anyway welcome to v4 chat mode I'll hope to copy you soon hi hi  GIGI IK2MXM 73
        Thank you for the reply Fred, I have heard and decoded signals on 20mtrs now, so looks like its working.

        Martin.

        --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Fred G -w1wyc" <f_garside@...> wrote:

        > The most popular is 14073.00 dial, 14074.50 CF (Center Frequency ) - 1.5Khz above dial.
        > Hopefully catch you there sometime.
        >
        > 73 & GL,
        > Fred, W1WYC, FN42jm

      • Martin P
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 6, 2012
          Hello Gigi, thank you for my first QSO in V4. I dont know what happened for the link to drop, it seemed to be working fine until then but hope to see you on screen again soon.
          73 de Martin, G4FFC

          --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "gigisapo" <gigisapo@...> wrote:

          > Hi Martin G4FFC
          > I copied you at 10.38a.m. and seemed to work well, but the spread was very short and we have exchanged a few comments after that was not possible to maintain the link. Anyway welcome to v4 chat mode I'll hope to copy you soon hi hi GIGI IK2MXM 73
        • sm5zbs
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 19, 2012
            Hi,

            recently I installed V4Chat. It works great. Is there anybody in Europe, who wants to try with me this mode? I would prefer the 40-, 30-, 20-, and 80m-band in the evenings. You can communicate with me in Swedish, German and English. Looking forward in seeing you on my screen.

            vy 73 Volker SM5ZBS

            > I copied you at 10.38a.m. and seemed to work well, but the spread was very short and we have exchanged a few comments after that was not possible to maintain the link. Anyway welcome to v4 chat mode I'll hope to copy you soon hi hi GIGI IK2MXM 73

          • Martin P
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 20, 2012
              Hello Volker, I too have just installed the software. Have copied a few stations on 14.073 and have had one QSO but conditions were not good and the link went after a few minutes. Would like to try a QSO with you some time.
              73 de Martin, G4FFC

              --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "sm5zbs" <sm5zbs@...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              >
              > recently I installed V4Chat. It works great. Is there anybody in Europe, who wants to try with me this mode? I would prefer the 40-, 30-, 20-, and 80m-band in the evenings. You can communicate with me in Swedish, German and English. Looking forward in seeing you on my screen.
              >
              > vy 73 Volker SM5ZBS

            • sm5zbs
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 23, 2012
                Hello Martin,

                tonight I tune my transceiver on 3590 kHz USB (Dial). V4Chat is stand by in order to receive CQ-Calls. Anybody is welcome to connect me in ARQ-mode. Just try.

                vy 73 Volker SM5ZBS

                --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Martin P" <martin.packer@...> wrote:

                > Hello Volker, I too have just installed the software. Have copied a few stations on 14.073 and have had one QSO but conditions were not good and the link went after a few minutes. Would like to try a QSO with you some time.
                > 73 de Martin, G4FFC
                >
                > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "sm5zbs" <sm5zbs@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi,
                > >
                > > recently I installed V4Chat. It works great. Is there anybody in Europe, who wants to try with me this mode? I would prefer the 40-, 30-, 20-, and 80m-band in the evenings. You can communicate with me in Swedish, German and English. Looking forward in seeing you on my screen.
                > >
                > > vy 73 Volker SM5ZBS

              • sm5zbs
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 23, 2012
                  Hi,

                  tonight I had on 3950 kHz qso with ON4KVI, OH5RM-10 an OH6XI. M0SFR and IK2MXM tried to connect me. However after some seconds the connection broke down. My noiselevel was S7 - S8 caused by som tv sets. Thanks to all who had qso with me or tried to connect me.

                  vy 73 Volker SM5ZBS

                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 23, 2012
                    Volker. Sorry. You have closed down too early. No joy, but msg through WINMOR OH2AV-5 went ok. 73 de la7um Finn

                    --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "sm5zbs" <sm5zbs@...> wrote:

                    > Hi,
                    >
                    > tonight I had on 3950 kHz qso with ON4KVI, OH5RM-10 an OH6XI. M0SFR and IK2MXM tried to connect me. However after some seconds the connection broke down. My noiselevel was S7 - S8 caused by som tv sets. Thanks to all who had qso with me or tried to connect me.
                    >
                    > vy 73 Volker SM5ZBS
                    >
                    > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "sm5zbs" <sm5zbs@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hello Martin,
                    > >
                    > > tonight I tune my transceiver on 3590 kHz USB (Dial). V4Chat is stand by in order to receive CQ-Calls. Anybody is welcome to connect me in ARQ-mode. Just try.
                    > >
                    > > vy 73 Volker SM5ZBS
                    > >
                    > > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Martin P" <martin.packer@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Hello Volker, I too have just installed the software. Have copied a few stations on 14.073 and have had one QSO but conditions were not good and the link went after a few minutes. Would like to try a QSO with you some time.
                    > > > 73 de Martin, G4FFC

                  • Alfred Betti
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 24, 2012
                      You were heard by LA1AEA in KQ20LB (Lakselv, Finnmark). After I came back from watching TV I found several stations on screen. Also some green text among the red.

                      CONNECT REQUEST SM5ZBS de HB9ARI @ 2012.03.23 19:26:24.336
                      CONNECT REQUEST CQ de OH5RM-10 @ 2012.03.23 19:36:34.239
                      CONNECT REQUEST ON4KVI de OH5RM-10 @ 2012.03.23 19:50:06.388
                      CONNECT REQUEST SM5ZBS de ON4KVI @ 2012.03.23 19:53:42.555