Update to Digital HOWTO: 5 March 2012

  • Ian Wade G3NRW
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      I have just updated my digital HOWTO to version 1.5. Apart from some
      minor amendments, there are two new appendices that answer the
      questions:

      1. How do I prevent Windows "sounds" appearing on my transmissions?

      2. How do I monitor USB device status?

      Although the HOWTO is aimed specifically at the Kenwood TS-590S, these
      two appendices contain material that is relevant to almost any
      transceiver.

      To download the HOWTO, go to the TS-590S Resources Page:

      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/ts-590s.htm

      Scroll down to the "HOWTOs" section, then click on the link:

      "HOWTO set up the Kenwood TS-590S for Digital Data and Digital Voice
      Operation".

      Ian, G3NRW