Re: [V4Protocol] V4 activity

  • Fred G -w1wyc
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 5, 2012
      The most popular is 14073.00 dial, 14074.50 CF (Center Frequency ) - 1.5Khz above dial.
      Hopefully catch you there sometime.

      73 & GL,
      Fred, W1WYC, FN42jm

      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 5, 2012
        From: Fred G -w1wyc <f_garside@...>
        Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 Time: 11:14:42

        >The most popular is 14073.00 dial, 14074.50 CF (Center Frequency ) -
        >1.5Khz above dial.

        Also on 30m: 10.131 dial and 10.136 dial.

        Ian, G3NRW

        The 30m Band Utilization Chart:
      • Fred G -w1wyc
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 5, 2012
          Hi Ian,

          I haven't worked on 30M much. I'll give it a shot sometime and hopefully catch up with you.

          73,
          Fred, W1WYC

          >The most popular is 14073.00 dial, 14074.50 CF (Center Frequency ) -
          >1.5Khz above dial.

          Also on 30m: 10.131 dial and 10.136 dial.

          Ian, G3NRW

          The 30m Band Utilization Chart:

        • Steinar Hanssen

            >The most popular is 14073.00 dial, 14074.50 CF (Center Frequency ) -
            >1.5Khz above dial.

            Also on 30m: 10.131 dial and 10.136 dial.

            Ian, G3NRW

            The 30m Band Utilization Chart:

            Steinar Hanssen
          • Martin P
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 6, 2012
              Thank you for the reply Fred, I have heard and decoded signals on 20mtrs now, so looks like its working.

              Martin.

              --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Fred G -w1wyc" <f_garside@...> wrote:

              > The most popular is 14073.00 dial, 14074.50 CF (Center Frequency ) - 1.5Khz above dial.
              > Hopefully catch you there sometime.
              >
              > 73 & GL,
              > Fred, W1WYC, FN42jm

            • gigisapo
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 6, 2012
                Hi Martin G4FFC
                I copied you at 10.38a.m.  and seemed to work well, but the spread was very short and we have exchanged a few comments after that  was not possible to maintain the link. Anyway welcome to v4 chat mode I'll hope to copy you soon hi hi  GIGI IK2MXM 73
                Thank you for the reply Fred, I have heard and decoded signals on 20mtrs now, so looks like its working.

                Martin.

                --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Fred G -w1wyc" <f_garside@...> wrote:

                > The most popular is 14073.00 dial, 14074.50 CF (Center Frequency ) - 1.5Khz above dial.
                > Hopefully catch you there sometime.
                >
                > 73 & GL,
                > Fred, W1WYC, FN42jm

              • gigisapo
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 6, 2012

                  I copied you at 10.38a.m.  and seemed to work well, but the spread was very short and we have exchanged a few comments after that  was not possible to maintain the link. Anyway welcome to v4 chat mode I'll hope to copy you soon hi hi  GIGI IK2MXM 73
                  Thank you for the reply Fred, I have heard and decoded signals on 20mtrs now, so looks like its working.

                  Martin.

                  --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Fred G -w1wyc" <f_garside@...> wrote:

                  > The most popular is 14073.00 dial, 14074.50 CF (Center Frequency ) - 1.5Khz above dial.
                  > Hopefully catch you there sometime.
                  >
                  > 73 & GL,
                  > Fred, W1WYC, FN42jm

                • gigisapo
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 6, 2012

                    I copied you at 10.38a.m.  and seemed to work well, but the spread was very short and we have exchanged a few comments after that  was not possible to maintain the link. Anyway welcome to v4 chat mode I'll hope to copy you soon hi hi  GIGI IK2MXM 73
                    Thank you for the reply Fred, I have heard and decoded signals on 20mtrs now, so looks like its working.

                    Martin.

                    --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Fred G -w1wyc" <f_garside@...> wrote:

                    > The most popular is 14073.00 dial, 14074.50 CF (Center Frequency ) - 1.5Khz above dial.
                    > Hopefully catch you there sometime.
                    >
                    > 73 & GL,
                    > Fred, W1WYC, FN42jm

                  • Martin P
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 6, 2012
                      Hello Gigi, thank you for my first QSO in V4. I dont know what happened for the link to drop, it seemed to be working fine until then but hope to see you on screen again soon.
                      73 de Martin, G4FFC

                      --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "gigisapo" <gigisapo@...> wrote:

                      > Hi Martin G4FFC
                      > I copied you at 10.38a.m. and seemed to work well, but the spread was very short and we have exchanged a few comments after that was not possible to maintain the link. Anyway welcome to v4 chat mode I'll hope to copy you soon hi hi GIGI IK2MXM 73
                    • sm5zbs
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 19, 2012
                        Hi,

                        recently I installed V4Chat. It works great. Is there anybody in Europe, who wants to try with me this mode? I would prefer the 40-, 30-, 20-, and 80m-band in the evenings. You can communicate with me in Swedish, German and English. Looking forward in seeing you on my screen.

                        vy 73 Volker SM5ZBS

                        > I copied you at 10.38a.m. and seemed to work well, but the spread was very short and we have exchanged a few comments after that was not possible to maintain the link. Anyway welcome to v4 chat mode I'll hope to copy you soon hi hi GIGI IK2MXM 73

                      • Martin P
                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 20, 2012
                          Hello Volker, I too have just installed the software. Have copied a few stations on 14.073 and have had one QSO but conditions were not good and the link went after a few minutes. Would like to try a QSO with you some time.
                          73 de Martin, G4FFC

                          --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "sm5zbs" <sm5zbs@...> wrote:

                          > Hi,
                          >
                          > recently I installed V4Chat. It works great. Is there anybody in Europe, who wants to try with me this mode? I would prefer the 40-, 30-, 20-, and 80m-band in the evenings. You can communicate with me in Swedish, German and English. Looking forward in seeing you on my screen.
                          >
                          > vy 73 Volker SM5ZBS

                        • sm5zbs
                          Message 12 of 16 , Mar 23, 2012
                            Hello Martin,

                            tonight I tune my transceiver on 3590 kHz USB (Dial). V4Chat is stand by in order to receive CQ-Calls. Anybody is welcome to connect me in ARQ-mode. Just try.

                            vy 73 Volker SM5ZBS

                            --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Martin P" <martin.packer@...> wrote:

                            > Hello Volker, I too have just installed the software. Have copied a few stations on 14.073 and have had one QSO but conditions were not good and the link went after a few minutes. Would like to try a QSO with you some time.
                            > 73 de Martin, G4FFC
                            >
                            > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "sm5zbs" <sm5zbs@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Hi,
                            > >
                            > > recently I installed V4Chat. It works great. Is there anybody in Europe, who wants to try with me this mode? I would prefer the 40-, 30-, 20-, and 80m-band in the evenings. You can communicate with me in Swedish, German and English. Looking forward in seeing you on my screen.
                            > >
                            > > vy 73 Volker SM5ZBS

                          • sm5zbs
                            Message 13 of 16 , Mar 23, 2012
                              Hi,

                              tonight I had on 3950 kHz qso with ON4KVI, OH5RM-10 an OH6XI. M0SFR and IK2MXM tried to connect me. However after some seconds the connection broke down. My noiselevel was S7 - S8 caused by som tv sets. Thanks to all who had qso with me or tried to connect me.

                              vy 73 Volker SM5ZBS

                              Message 14 of 16 , Mar 23, 2012
                                Volker. Sorry. You have closed down too early. No joy, but msg through WINMOR OH2AV-5 went ok. 73 de la7um Finn

                                --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "sm5zbs" <sm5zbs@...> wrote:

                                > Hi,
                                >
                                > tonight I had on 3950 kHz qso with ON4KVI, OH5RM-10 an OH6XI. M0SFR and IK2MXM tried to connect me. However after some seconds the connection broke down. My noiselevel was S7 - S8 caused by som tv sets. Thanks to all who had qso with me or tried to connect me.
                                >
                                > vy 73 Volker SM5ZBS
                                >
                                > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "sm5zbs" <sm5zbs@> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Hello Martin,
                                > >
                                > > tonight I tune my transceiver on 3590 kHz USB (Dial). V4Chat is stand by in order to receive CQ-Calls. Anybody is welcome to connect me in ARQ-mode. Just try.
                                > >
                                > > vy 73 Volker SM5ZBS
                                > >
                                > > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Martin P" <martin.packer@> wrote:
                                > > >
                                > > > Hello Volker, I too have just installed the software. Have copied a few stations on 14.073 and have had one QSO but conditions were not good and the link went after a few minutes. Would like to try a QSO with you some time.
                                > > > 73 de Martin, G4FFC

                              • Alfred Betti
                                Message 15 of 16 , Mar 24, 2012
                                  You were heard by LA1AEA in KQ20LB (Lakselv, Finnmark). After I came back from watching TV I found several stations on screen. Also some green text among the red.

                                  CONNECT REQUEST SM5ZBS de HB9ARI @ 2012.03.23 19:26:24.336
                                  CONNECT REQUEST CQ de OH5RM-10 @ 2012.03.23 19:36:34.239
                                  CONNECT REQUEST ON4KVI de OH5RM-10 @ 2012.03.23 19:50:06.388
                                  CONNECT REQUEST SM5ZBS de ON4KVI @ 2012.03.23 19:53:42.555