Re: V-4 HAS STOPPED WORKING

  • ham
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2012
      A few basic questions.
      1. Do other functions work on your PC normally? If not, perhaps you have malware on your PC? Did you recently install any new updates? If so, roll these back if you can.

      If your PC is normal other than V4, try re-installing V4. You can contact me off this list if you are still stuck. Programs just don't stop working without a good reason. :-((

      73, Bernie