Update to TS-590S Digital HOWTO

  • Ian Wade G3NRW
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2012
      I have just updated my TS-590S Digital HOWTO.

      New material includes a 4-page "Nutshell" section explaining the basic
      principles of AFSK, VOX and PTT operation in the radio.

      To download the HOWTO, go to the TS-590S Resources Page:

      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/ts-590s.htm

      Scroll down to the "HOWTOs" section, then click on the link:

      "HOWTO set up the Kenwood TS-590S for Digital Data and Digital Voice
      Operation"

      Ian, G3NRW