V-4 HAS STOPPED WORKING

  • K4PDW
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2012
      Need help,
      After several months away from V-4 I thought I would try it again on vhf.
      Well it turns out that it has stopped working..My computer has gotten slower and a popup states that it can not continue "ie" When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
      will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
      rather than be handled by this dialog box. I know something has changed
      ....I can make test from the TNC but when i try to send a message the popup blocks V-4 ..I have the option of continue or close.Trying to continue will not get me anywhere. Any ideas, I liked MY V-4 just the way it was ...Maybe a early version will work HELP!
      BTW, I'm using Windows XP Pro.
    • ED WOODS

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24, 2012
          A few basic questions.
          1. Do other functions work on your PC normally? If not, perhaps you have malware on your PC? Did you recently install any new updates? If so, roll these back if you can.

          If your PC is normal other than V4, try re-installing V4. You can contact me off this list if you are still stuck. Programs just don't stop working without a good reason. :-((

          73, Bernie