Re: V$ mode in DXKeeper?

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2011
      >>>AA6YQ comments below

      --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, Ian Wade G3NRW <g3nrw-radio@...> wrote:

      I am experimenting with DXLab DXKeeper 9.8.7, and have just successfully imported a V4 ADIF file. The imported log entries show that the mode is
      V4. No problem.

      But if I click on DXKeeper's dropdown list of possible modes, V4 is
      missing from the list. This doesn't worry me particularly, but it might be an idea to contact DXLab to get V4 added to the list.

      >>>That's not necessary, Ian; you can add V4 to DXKeeper's Mode selector. See

      <http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Configuration.htm#Defining or Eliminating Modes>

      73,

      Dave, AA6YQ