AW: [V4Protocol] 30m - where?

  • siegfried.jackstien
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 10, 2011
      Nost people use arq cause there are absolutely no faults (like in packet ...
      if receiving was bad packet is requested again)
      If YOU wanna make a cq call click on "arq call" in the chat window
      And then on "make cq call" ...
      If on the other hand you receive a station in monitor mode and wanna call
      that station ... then you type in the others call-sign in the window that
      opens after clicking on arq call
      On 20 most used qrg is 14073 (as far as I know)
      And you should go on k3uk sked page to find other users
      Greetz
      Dg9bfc
      Sigi