Re: [V4Protocol] MARS USE OF V-4

  • Ed Woods WD9DVA
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2011
      Hi we think if you talked with your area or regonal wheels and once you explan to them V4 (mode wise etc) they would probably authorize some freqs and nets. What got my attention you refered to a "hassle" using RMS Express. I've never seen or had any hassle with RMS Express. We use both RF ans internet to send reports to our net mgr on a weekly basis and they are always received, on time. 73 Ed AFA5QW