ADIF

  • w4wxa
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hello all
      Happy to see that:
      "Proposed Version 3.0.0, updated 2011-11-30 by AA6YQ"
      contains V4 as a mode.
      The proposed version has been posted for comments and coordination.
      73 de Tom, W4WXA
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
        All,

        Glad to see my request for inclusion of “V4” as a recognized ADIF mode was accepted.

        The next V4Chat release will include a slight modification of the ADIF header indicating it is 3.00 compliant and include information on the program and version generating it along with the STATION_CALLSIGN field as suggested in ADIF 3.0.0.

        I have not yet heard any reports or problems on the automatic (if Autosend GS is checked in the Setup menu) sending and logging of the local grid square in Version 1.0.1.0.  When checked this should generate an automatic entry into the ADIF log of the GRIDSQUARE parameter at the receiving end.  The intent is this will make it easy to process the ADIF log for contests etc.