V4Chat vs. PSK

  • Fred G -w1wyc
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2011
      Looks like the twenty meter band is consumed with a PSK contest.
      Not a chance for V4Chat but I'll monitor 14073.000 dial anyway.
      I may not be in earshot of the rig but try a connect anyway.

      Fred, W1WYC

    • Fred G -w1wyc
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2011
        Hi again folks,

        Sorry I wasn't at the keyboard but here in New England the leaves are falling.
        I had to do some clean up. We have rain/snow coming.
        I did check the rig a while ago and saw two connects:
        GI4LKG, Victor in Belfast
        and
        K4KAH, Garry in Georgia.

        With foul wx coming I'll be spending more time on the rig. Hopefully catch up with you soon.
        Sounds like propagation is improving.

        73 and thanks,
        Fred, W1WYC, FN42jm