Re: Speed of performance during FEC

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2011
      Ted. The idea was seriously meant from me. But when or if implemented needs balancing against other tasks. I agreee whith your suggestion of being an operator option.

      When conds are good, it is a waste. But when in the middle of Aurora it may come in handy.

      Like the old P1 option it was meant to be a choice for TX FEC non arq pactor 1 station and the RX station did not need doing anything as far as I remember.

      73 de la7um Finn