Flex Radio Causes Lock Up of Connected Station's V4

  • rapidan2011
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      I ran into an interesting problem where the station I was connected to locked up when I became the ISS. Upon retries it happened again and again. Having data in the buffer or not made no difference.

      I am running the FLEX 3000 SDR with the latest software v.2.2.3.

      When I switch to either an ICOM 706 or 746, all is sweet.

      Ted, WB2LOU