Re: [V4Protocol] Where to start?

  • Hitman (Melb)
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 29, 2011
      Ahhh, i just had a QSO with VK3IFM where i made that comment (who is approx 2 km from me)
      I will keep trying and we will get there.

      Thanks again

      Matthew

      On 30/10/2011 17:37, Paul Whitaker wrote:

      Hi Matt,
      Been out all avo, just got your EMail.
      Had a look - Yes, your callsign, and something about still learning to drive this...  very broken, and no actual CQ's decoded, so no time stamp.
      Im home now, and will be for a while - wish it had a BELL function to close a relay on the interface to operate an alarm is callsign detected....

      Talk soon.  - You could always sent me a quick text to get my attention.  0414314025

      Paul. VK3DPW

      At 02:59 PM 30/10/2011, you wrote:

      Thanks All,
      Paul i just tried calling a few times with no joy. 0200z
      Have you got any record of me attempting to connect?

      Cheers
      matt

      On 29/10/2011 09:20, Paul Whitaker wrote:

      >Hi Matt,

      Ill have my system running on 14073 USB over the weekend.
      If im not in the shack, you can connect ARQ to my callsign for a test.
      I only have 80, 40 & 20 mtr antennas, so usually leave the syste, on 14073.
      Amazing what comes up overnight....

      Cheers

      Paul
      VK3DPW

      Dromana Drive-In - 50 Years, 20 December 2012