V4 Ver. 0.6.5.0

  • k1dow_4
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2011

      I've been meaning to get a note off to you to thank you for a much improved version 0.6.5.0 of V4

      I do note a minor thing that you may want to look at which probably has been there right along, but which I became aware of today.

      If I have been back scrolling in the RX window and then return the cursor to the TX window, the scroll lock remains on until it times out. Then the cursor jumps back up into the RX window. Would it not be better to have the scroll lock turn off as soon as you manually place the cursor back in the TX window when you are done back scrolling?

      73/Russ
      K1DOW
      Arcadia, FL