Re: [V4Protocol] 14073 CHAT

  • Ron Wenig
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2011
      Hi Ed,

      Good chatting with you again.  The QRM was an IK4 station using Olivia 32/1000, that mode takes a lot of bandwidth compared to what V4 uses.  I was monitoring it on the other computer.  V4 Chat held up pretty well with 1/2 of it's bandwidth being taken.

      Still trying to figure out how to filter out those local QRM signals, :-)

      73, Ron ny3j

      On 10/09/2011 02:51 PM, ED WD9DVA AFA5QW NCS209 wrote:

      NY3J IS IN PA, WE'RE IN IN, SO NO BIG DEAL AS FAR AS DX. BUT LET ME TELL U ABT THE QRM, IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE. bUT SIGS STAYED RIGHT THERE HI 80'S TO LO 90'S. THE QRM DIDN'T STOP, THEN WE GOT MORE QRM (LOCAL) THE XYL GAVE ORDERS FOR ME TO STOP PLAYTING AND RUN AN ERRAND. WE DID AND GOT BACK WITH THE RIGHT STUFF. V4 JUST KEEPS ROLLING ALONG GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. 73 ED WD9DVA