Re: [V4Protocol] minor suggestion

  • Jack Swift
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 9, 2011
      ok, NOW i understand - the entire text window is really one 'system'
      and you copy the text from entry to session - and changing font
      within/during the copy is cumbersome and could introduce
      inconsistencies. every line/variable of new code could interfere with
      a line/variable of previously written code. (is the base code old
      enough to be called 'legacy'? <G>)

      i can/will deal with it... i've got enough problems with my spelling
      errors that the 'similar' colors are a minor issie.