V4 Chat Features

  • Peter Zingsheim
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2011

      tnx once more, I´m vy pleased with V4. In my view, it fills a gap by making arq accessible while restricting bw to a justifiable minimum.

      I read that you will look into ADIF export, which would be a boon to users of log programs.

      May I deposit two more feature requests (category: strictly nice to have, no show stoppers):

      1) an editable (dropdown?) list of frequencies to enable rapid qsy with a click (at present, as a workaround, I click into a suitable freq entry of the minilog, which becomes cumbersome when much scrolling is required)
      2) as an adjunct to 1) a frequ increment/decrement button (250Hz steps)

      73, hagwe, Peter