V4 craving

  • obrienaj
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hi to everyone here. After seeing the success that Rick has enjoyed with SCAMP and Winmor, I am looking forward to testing V4.
      Andy K3UK
    • Hoby McLaughlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
        GE Andy.. Well , I agree with you. Don't think Rick puts Scamp up as high as we do. The last couple upgrades were showing promise and it was well ahead of its time. Guess he has it to thank for the huge success of Winmor. Really curious to give V4 a hefty shot.
        Best 73
        Hoby KK8G/AFA5HF