BUFFER NOT PURGED

  • jgmags2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2011
      Hello group, when ARQ times out, the programs sends a cwid which is normal. It also says that the outbound buffer is purged, but it isn't . The queue still shows whatever number was previously showing. Do I need to send a debug log Rick?.

      73, John ,KJ1J
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2011
        Thanks John,
        I found the problem without the log file. Actually the buffer is cleared to 0 but the code that updated the label was not being activated. Should be fixed in the next release.