Re: Rick & Surprising contact

  • k1dow_4
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2011
      This is sounding good, Rick! I'm anxiously looking forward to trying  out the graphic tweaks you described.

      Regarding the right click issues in the text boxes, would it be possible to just invoke the typical MS right click menu for editing, clearing, copying, pasting, etc., as it would seem these functions are already in the MS OS and perhaps need only to be invoked.

      73/Russ

      K1DOW
      Arcadia, FL

      PS: I think you've got the A4 code nailed down extremely well. I have noticed on a couple recent QSO's that I synced up with other station on the very fist burst of date exchanged. Retry free. :-)