V4 signals decoded in Edinburgh 2011:08:08 18:30/19:30

  • John
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2011
      The following stations CQ signals were clearly decoded in Edinburgh this evening. Unfortunately I was cooking dinner having just set V4 in operation .

      W3JAL........KB0E.......KA2UOL......VE3FWF.

      I shall try and be on frequency at these times to join in the fun :)

      Some ARQ conversations were partially decoded from stations unknown.
    • Adam Rozanski
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 8, 2011
        Thank you John will look for you but you did not gine your call 73 Adam ka2uol

        To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 9, 2011
          Hi Adam

          Just heard you at 17:59 but you can t hear me. Also heard SV1UY
          and KB0E earlier

          John GM4ZQH was not at the rig to see signal strength .

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 9, 2011
            tryed to call you a few times but band not that good today will keep trying now that I have your call will make it some day
            Adam ka2uol

            To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
            From: jhowell@...
            Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 18:08:10 +0000

            Hi Adam

            Just heard you at 17:59 but you can t hear me. Also heard SV1UY
            and KB0E earlier

            John GM4ZQH was not at the rig to see signal strength .

            > Thank you John will look for you but you did not gine your call 73 Adam ka2uol
            > To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
            > From: jhowell@...
            > Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 20:40:49 +0000
            > Subject: [V4Protocol] V4 signals decoded in Edinburgh 2011:08:08 18:30/19:30

            > The following stations CQ signals were clearly decoded in Edinburgh this evening. Unfortunately I was cooking dinner having just set V4 in operation .
            >

            > W3JAL........KB0E.......KA2UOL......VE3FWF.
            >

            > I shall try and be on frequency at these times to join in the fun :)
            >

            > Some ARQ conversations were partially decoded from stations unknown.

          • gm4zqh
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 10, 2011
              Hi Adam

              Just using a dipole and 50 watts. It was OK for Amtor so when conditions are right it should work.

              John GM4ZQH

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 30, 2011
                Hi John still trying but still no luck got into France so will ket you one of thes days
                73 Adam ka2uol

                To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
                From: jhowell@...
                Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 20:01:03 +0000

                Hi Adam

                Just using a dipole and 50 watts. It was OK for Amtor so when conditions are right it should work.

                John GM4ZQH

                > tryed to call you a few times but band not that good today will keep trying now that I have your call will make it some dayAdam ka2uol
                > To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
                > From: jhowell@...
                > Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 18:08:10 +0000
                > Subject: [V4Protocol] Re: V4 signals decoded in Edinburgh 2011:08:08 18:30/19:30

                > Hi Adam
                >

                > Just heard you at 17:59 but you can t hear me. Also heard SV1UY
                >
                > and KB0E earlier
                >

                > John GM4ZQH was not at the rig to see signal strength .
                >

                > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, Adam Rozanski <rozanski@> wrote:
                >

                > > Thank you John will look for you but you did not gine your call 73 Adam ka2uol
                >
                > > To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
                >
                > > From: jhowell@
                >
                > > Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 20:40:49 +0000
                >
                > > Subject: [V4Protocol] V4 signals decoded in Edinburgh 2011:08:08 18:30/19:30

                > > The following stations CQ signals were clearly decoded in Edinburgh this evening. Unfortunately I was cooking dinner having just set V4 in operation .
                >

                > > W3JAL........KB0E.......KA2UOL......VE3FWF.
                >

                > > I shall try and be on frequency at these times to join in the fun :)
                >

                > > Some ARQ conversations were partially decoded from stations unknown.

              • Mcgaha Edward
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
                  It would help if you put the freq. in on these post.  DB7EM

                  To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
                  From: jhowell@...
                  Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 20:01:03 +0000