Re: [V4Protocol] Checking CPU usage of various programs

  • Fred G -w1wyc
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2011

      Hi Rick,

      Yeah, the latest revision, 0.5.2.0, really used a lot of cpu time. I looked at the Task Manager and it was up around 100%. I reloaded 0.5.1.0 and the time
      came down to about 65% with only V4 running.

      I also checked my latency and its running between 72ms and 96ms.

      Pretty good I think....

      Fred, W1WYC

      BTW, my FT920 is intermittent. I haven't had a chance to get inside it yet, we've been busy getting ready for our granddaughters 30th birthday today.
      I'll probably hold off on opening the 920 until after Irene clears here Sunday night.