Re: V4Chat Update 0.5.1.0 Full Install uploaded to Yahoo FTP

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 19, 2011
      Many thanks Rick! I have now reset my ARQ timeout from 30S to 120S. This should take care of sometimes premature link down situations seen during testing yesterday with my buddy Clive ZL1FZ.

      And now, after having read the V4 Flex Help section (ahem!) I have my Flex 1500 up and running. It only took a coupe of minutes. I see 2 watts RF out on the little Flex 1500 barefoot but next step is to use my 100W linear. I expect 2 watts will drive it to around 30 30 watts which is what I normally use with FLDigi on other digimodes.

      No QSO's yet but I hope I can run some on air tests later today.

      Rick, sincere thanks for all your help and patience.

      73 to all, Chris