V4 PPT, and CF Notation for use with older rigs LSB and USB

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      Rick, could you please put the PPT presentations in the files section here?. I have seen it somewhere earlier, but don't remember where.

      Protocol spec looking very tempting and solid for an amateurs eye.
      A lot of similarities from the strongest/slowest elements from WINMOR TNC implemented.
      Even UTF-8 for the scandinaviens and other EU "umlauters".

      This mode may "work its way through the mud like a nail and hammer". And Really narrow band 250hz CW filters may work I presume.

      But now we maybe might be able to use older rigs as well with narrow filtering only centerfreq 2200hz? since LSB and USB is choosable.
      Do we need to invert mark and space, or is it universal like P1 an P2?

      Maybe CF notation would be usable for this mode. To keep Brains working?

      Looking forward.
      At the same time your RMS WINMOR up one grade to 1.0.17.0
      I, and some others I know might really be a fan.

      Hat's off.

      I'm guessing we in EU have to find our own waterholes for testing, after the registration page on ARSFI is running.
      73 de la7um Finn