ARQ QUESTION

  • MR WOODS.
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
      You knew I'd have one or two.
      When got into the qso (ARQ), we paid attention to the Q box and score than anything else. When I was calling CQ I know I had a TR window and it was working. During the QSO I noticed it was gone (nothing). Did I screw up or is that the way it goes? 73 Ed WD9DVA
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
        As described in the help ....the T>R latency measurement is ONLY done on a call to another station or a CQ.  The number basically doesn’t change unless you change some part of your setup, DLY on the SignaLink etc.

        Rick kN6KB

        When got into the qso (ARQ), we paid attention to the Q box and score than anything else. When I was calling CQ I know I had a TR window and it was working. During the QSO I noticed it was gone (nothing). Did I screw up or is that the way it goes? 73 Ed WD9DVA

        No virus found in this message.