2 WAY FIRST

  • MR WOODS.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2011
      Rick 1st of all your note this morning about lowering the rig vox, that idea really works. About 042035Z we went to 14073 usb, started cqing. At 042040z here comes WB6JFH DEER PARK WA. We started with scores in lo 80's, by conclusion got into the 90's. Dave hit a 97. Many thanks for all the help. Patience does pay off. Both newbys, hw abt that. 73 Ed WD9DVA