red line

  • ron_werthman@yahoo.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
      I recieve junk with a red line through it while idle in ARC mode. I thought the red line was for FEC mode. Just curious

      VA3ACZ
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2011
        As described in the help....  The ARQ mode will display data the same as FEC (green for corrected text red strike through for uncorrected text) When you are disconnected.  When you are connected to another station it will only show BOLD black text which is always correct.

        Rick KN6KB

        Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 8:56 PM
        Subject: [V4Protocol] red line

        I recieve junk with a red line through it while idle in ARC mode. I thought the red line was for FEC mode. Just curious

        VA3ACZ

        No virus found in this message.

      • Ron Werthman
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2011
          Sorry, should have read the help again, my problem is I forget it about 5 min later! That is excellent design not having to switch out of ARC to see FEC data. Thanks for all your hard work by the way !

          Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 8:56 PM