Monitoring

  • Patrick WA3QHJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011
      I'm monitoring in Delaware and am currently copying W9IB and EI5DS using V4 on 14.073.  I'm not yet able to reply, but am glad I'm finally copying ok.

      Pat WA3QHJ
    • Ron Wenig
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011
        Hi Pat, I also copied EI5DS but was not able to connect.  I did switch to FEC mode and he was able to copy my transmission, he sent me an email confirming this.  So may I suggest if conditions don't warrant an ARQ connect switch to FEC and try to send some text to the other station.

        73, Ron ny3j