Re: [V4Protocol] Win7

  • Jon Lambdin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011
      Thanks! I will give that a try tonight. I feel like I some issue I am missing. The Bluescreen is an irq issue, so it's more than likely my computer

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 31, 2011, at 21:29, "Rick Muething" <rmuething@...> wrote:

      If you turn down the transmit power to near 0 does it still crash? If not you have RF feedback into the computer. I don’t think there are any other problem like this reported and I am certain it has been run on Win 7 both 32 and 64 bit versions.

      Rick KN6KB