Re: [V4Protocol] Nice web site to organise V4 testing

  • Curt Nixon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 9:13 AM
      Hi Ron:

      I agree..this is the K3UK (Andy Obrien) sked page that I mentioned
      earlier. The only caveat I think, is that while it is great for seeing
      who is on, where, setting up tests, immediate test feedback, retries,
      and ops help, etc,..we need to remember not everyone is there and any
      critical feedback should be entered here.

      JMHO

      Curt
      KU8L