Nice web site to organise V4 testing

  • Ron Werthman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 9:04 AM
      http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/index.php?board=digitalradio

    • Curt Nixon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 9:13 AM
        Hi Ron:

        I agree..this is the K3UK (Andy Obrien) sked page that I mentioned
        earlier. The only caveat I think, is that while it is great for seeing
        who is on, where, setting up tests, immediate test feedback, retries,
        and ops help, etc,..we need to remember not everyone is there and any
        critical feedback should be entered here.

        JMHO

        Curt
        KU8L