Win7

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2011
      I am having issues with the software crashing the system. Only while transmitting. Win7, USB ptt, both xp compatible mode and native mode. Any ideas?
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2011
        If you turn down the transmit power to near 0 does it still crash? If not you have RF feedback into the computer. I don’t think there are any other problem like this reported and I am certain it has been run on Win 7 both 32 and 64 bit versions.

        Rick KN6KB

        I am having issues with the software crashing the system. Only while transmitting. Win7, USB ptt, both xp compatible mode and native mode. Any ideas?

        No virus found in this message.

      • Jon Lambdin
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011
          Thanks! I will give that a try tonight. I feel like I some issue I am missing. The Bluescreen is an irq issue, so it's more than likely my computer

          Sent from my iPhone