K3UK Digi Sked Page

  • captcurt@flash.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 30, 2011
      FWIW..

      the K3UK Sked page has a section dedicated to Digi.

      It is a great real-time chat tool for tools like V4. Several of us check it regularly and V4 users already there.

      IMHO, it is a much better venue than this to find someone active and where. Its just faster and easier to see all stations.

      http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/

      Curt
      KU8L

      http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/
    • Ed Woods WD9DVA

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 31, 2011
          Ed,
          Log in with your callsign, no password needed.  Then click JT65 -digi, it's a combined page.  On the bottom is the field, in white, where you can post messages to the group.  After you enter your text click post.

          If you want to you can click profile to update your qth.

          73, Ron ny3j

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 31, 2011
            Hi Ed:

            If you get to the main page thru the link, there should be a set of
            colored bars on the right frame of the page. If you dont see the colored
            selection bars for JT65-Digi, LOTW, SKCC, MARS, etc, then click "Fix
            Frames" in the middle of the top of the window..that should get you to
            see JT65-Digi bar. click and you are in the digi sked/chat area. I think
            you have to sign in to post but it is simple and secure. I have never
            had any security issues from the page in 3 or more years of use. It
            really is a great tool.

            Curt
            KU8L

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 31, 2011
              Curt we got it, I was looking for V4 CHAT. At 82 I need a map. 73 Ed WD9DVA

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 31, 2011
                Hey Ed..I'm not far behind ya there my friend.

                But how many 80 year olds do you know in the neighborhood that play with
                advanced digital RF communications software? :)

                Ed Woods WD9DVA wrote:
                > Curt we got it, I was looking for V4 CHAT. At 82 I need a map. 73 Ed WD9DVA

              • Dr Fred hambrecht
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 31, 2011
                  Hey how about you old farts leaving digital communications to us young 72
                  year olds. :>)

                  73
                  Fred W4JLE

                  Ed Woods WD9DVA wrote:
                  > Curt we got it, I was looking for V4 CHAT. At 82 I need a map. 73 Ed
                  WD9DVA

                • Paul Whitaker
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 1, 2011
                    Hi all,
                    I will be on 40 mtr at 13:30 Z - if anyone wants to try for a contact -
                    7036.5 USB.
                    I will be using V4Char Version 0.4.3.0 - although having a lot of trouble
                    with it.
                    I am also able to try Winmor ARQ keyboard mode if anyone is using it ?

                    73'
                    Paul
                    VK3DPW