V4 Chat 0.4.2.0 Uploaded to FTP

  • kn6kb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2011
      All,
      This release should take care of several reported problems. Uninstall your previoous version if any, download and unzip the above from the files section and Run the setup. No prior settings will be lost. I am particularly interested if you have a proble with either:
      1) T>R Latency measurements or inability to get the value < 250 ms
      2) CW ID keying. There have been changes made and additional logging added but I could not get this to fail on my systems using all 4 PTT keying mechanisms. If you still have a failure send all the logs (V4Chat and V4TNC.debug log. along with your configuration.

      This also fixes a couple of seldom but serious run time errors that were reported.

      This version is compatible with all o.4.x.x but for best results all should upgrade to this new version.

      Good Luck.