Re: [V4Protocol] V4 protocol testing to Caribbean de 9Z4BM

  • Ron Wenig
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2011
      Hi Leon,

      It was great connecting with you today.  Like you said conditions were not good.  There must have been a lot of of retries because it took a long time to send a small amount of data.  But I was able to copy your data until we timed out.  It looks like the software is working great.

      73, Ron ny3j

      On 7/27/2011 2:17 PM, Leon wrote:

      Anyone interested in trying V4 with me ...... I will be monitoring 14.073 on evenings ...... Also hoping to do short video to upload to youtube ....... Any takers ?????

      Leon / 9z4bm