Re: [V4Protocol] Continuing 10,136 Reception Reports 07-05-11

  • Russell Blair
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
      I'v been calling cq testing but my noise is s-10 to 20 over at times vy noise at my qth today.

      Russell NC5O

      " IN GOD WE TRUST "

      Russell Blair (NC5O)
      Skype-Russell.Blair
      NTCC - North Texas Contest Club
      Hell Field #300
      DRCC #55
      30m Dig-group #0693
      Digital Mode Club #03198
      BARTG #8457
      EPC #13477

      "Thomas Jefferson"
      I predict future happiness for
      Americans if they can prevent the government
      from wasting the labors of the people under the
      pretense of taking care of them.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
        Also seeing W6NH and W6NIA

        W3NRG

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
          I had a S6 noise level and could not hear or see anything if you tried to come back. I was running
          FEC mode at about 65 Watts to my 80/40 Meter Vee using a tuner to get on 10.136 Mhz. Will try again later. Happy 4th
          and thanks for the report.
          73;
          Chuck, WA7BRL
          CN87ut
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
            Sending out periodic CQ's on 10136, using ARQ mode.  Both programs are rev-marked 0.3.0.1.

            Matt Zilmer, W6NIA / NNN0UET / NNN0GAF THREE
            NMCM RMS Winmor: NNU9ET-5: Upland, CA.

            To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
            From: esack@...
            Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 10:30:29 -0700

            Also seeing W6NH and W6NIA

            W3NRG

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
              Propagation apparently not favoring us - I've been calling and listening there also for some time....
              Happy 4th
              Dick, W4WEB
              Want to try 18085 ?

              To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com