Continuing 10,136 Reception Reports 07-05-11

  • esack@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
      Monitoring V Chat on 10,136 mh in FEC mode.

      Received solid signal from WA7BRL.

      73,

      W3NRG

      Coronado, CA
    • Edgar Sack
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
        Also received solid signal from NC5O

        W3NRG

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
          I'v been calling cq testing but my noise is s-10 to 20 over at times vy noise at my qth today.

          Russell NC5O

          " IN GOD WE TRUST "

          Russell Blair (NC5O)
          Skype-Russell.Blair
          NTCC - North Texas Contest Club
          Hell Field #300
          DRCC #55
          30m Dig-group #0693
          Digital Mode Club #03198
          BARTG #8457
          EPC #13477

          "Thomas Jefferson"
          I predict future happiness for
          Americans if they can prevent the government
          from wasting the labors of the people under the
          pretense of taking care of them.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
            Also seeing W6NH and W6NIA

            W3NRG

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
              I had a S6 noise level and could not hear or see anything if you tried to come back. I was running
              FEC mode at about 65 Watts to my 80/40 Meter Vee using a tuner to get on 10.136 Mhz. Will try again later. Happy 4th
              and thanks for the report.
              73;
              Chuck, WA7BRL
              CN87ut
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
                Sending out periodic CQ's on 10136, using ARQ mode.  Both programs are rev-marked 0.3.0.1.

                Matt Zilmer, W6NIA / NNN0UET / NNN0GAF THREE
                NMCM RMS Winmor: NNU9ET-5: Upland, CA.

                To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
                From: esack@...
                Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 10:30:29 -0700

                Also seeing W6NH and W6NIA

                W3NRG

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
                  Propagation apparently not favoring us - I've been calling and listening there also for some time....
                  Happy 4th
                  Dick, W4WEB
                  Want to try 18085 ?

                  To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com