7.070 looking for V4 contacts VK or DX

  • vk2icq
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2011
      I am currently on K3UK DigitalRadio Sked Page.

      Cheers,

      Dave
    • Paul Whitaker
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2011
        Hi Dave,
        Sorry I havent had much time to play radio - School holidays and busy time
        for my business....
        If you get time, please look for us (WICEN (Vic)) , Monday nights at
        8.30pm, on 3627.8 dial, or 7037.8 dial, USB.
        A couple of us are running V4Chat - VK3IFM and myself VK3DPW. Otherwise,
        Winmor PtoP will be in use.
        You would be very welcome to participate.
        Otherwise, give me a call during the day on my mobile, take pot luck, I may
        be able to come up.

        Thanks

        Paul Whitaker.
        VK3DPW
        0414 314025
      • Ed Woods WD9DVA
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2011
          Hi we monitor 7073 every day around 3pm east . Someone got us started on that freq when fec came on the scene. We'll been there Tuesday for sure maybe Monday but thats the holiday. 73 Ed WD9DVA